By using any Resumatix service/product (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. For purposes of this agreement, Product will include all of the digital assets delivered to you as a result of any purchase made on the site. Any new features or tools that are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
We reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Resumatix website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded after your purchase of the Service.
4. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
5. A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Resumatix will result in an immediate termination of your services.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
4. We does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
5. We does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
6. You understand that your content and uploads (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
7. We may, but have no obligation to, refuse service if we find any content that we determine in our sole discretion as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
8. We does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. You expressly understand and agree that Resumatix shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
10. In no event shall Resumatix , or any contractors it may use, be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable), subsidiaries, affiliates, our partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
11. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Resumatix. Such portions include but are not limited to, the designs of the resumes on the site and the design of the site itself, to which Resumatix has exclusive copyright rights.
12. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Resumatix customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
13. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide. All material you upload remains yours.
14. By uploading images and content to Resumatix.com, you agree to allow us and any of its employees or contractors to view, edit and manipulate them.
15. The failure of Resumatix to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Resumatix and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Resumatix (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
16. You retain ownership over all content that you submit to the Service.
17. We does not warrant that the design you purchase on will have the same appearance as the final product that Resumatix delivers to you.
18. We are not responsible if the delivery dates of the Service are not met due to lack of communication on your part.
19. You understand that the Service provides 2 revisions to the Product, or your approval of the Product in writing, whichever comes first.
20. If after 15 days of your receiving the initial draft of the Product, Resumatix has not received your approval or instructions for a first revision, Resumatix will consider the Product approved. You will be responsible for purchasing additional revisions.
21. If after 15 days of your receiving the first revision of the Product, Resumatix has not received your approval or instructions for a second revision, Resumatix will consider the Product approved. You will be responsible for purchasing additional revisions.
22. You agree that after your purchase of a specific design on the Service for use in your Product, any revisions or edits must be based on that specific design. If you wish to use another design for your Product, you will be responsible for purchasing another Product.
23. You understand that you are responsible for any grammatical, typographical, or other design related errors in the Product after your second revision or your approval of the product.
24. Resumatix does not warrant the technical or subjective quality of any content, images, or photos that you may upload to be included in the Product.
25. You agree that any additional revisions of the Product that you may purchase after the 2 revisions included with the purchase of the Product, will be delivered within 3 business days of the purchase.
26. You agree to be bound by any additional terms that may be listed on the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page on the website or any subsidiary websites.
Modification to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for the Service are subject to change without notice.
2. We reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payment of Fees
1. A valid credit card is required for payment to the Service.
2. All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
We welcome your questions, comments, and requests for additional information regarding this Terms of Service agreement.